French live show `Mana` comes to India
New Delhi: French live show "Mana", which has been staged in the US, Japan, Thailand and Turkey, will open to Indian audiences at Kingdom of Dreams in Gurgaon, starting May 14.
A fantasy tale of the birth of a world, of the creation of the gods of air, water, earth and fire, and their battles, the show is put together by 14 performers.
The show was born out of the surrealistic imagination of the Haffner Brothers in 2004, after six months of creation and rehearsals.
It features performer in magnificent costumes, doing breathtaking physical feats, acrobats and aerial acts, topped with live singing.
The music and dialogues, a mix of French and English language, will be a different entertainment experience for Indians.
With acrobatics and circus skills as the basis of the show, the technology available at the Nautanki Mahal in Kingdom of Dreams is likely to enhance the experience of the visual extravaganza.
The tickets to the show will be available for anything between Rs.599 to Rs.2,499. It will be staged till Aug 18.
Nautanki Mahal already has two in-house shows -- "Zangoora: The Gypsy Prince" and "Jhumroo".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Zayn Malik deserves happiness: Rebecca Ferguson
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why