Lindsay Lohan to make West End debut with ` Speed-the-Plow`
London: Lindsay Lohan has confirmed that she will make her West End debut as a sexy temp character Karen in David Mamet`s Speed-the-Plow.
The theatre also tweeted the news today, saying that tickets were on sale now for Speed-The-Plow starring Lohan, suggest reports.
The 27-year-old actress told the New York Times recently that it was the first time she had done a stage play or anything like that and she was nervous but excited.
Lohan also tweeted a snap of her outside a stage door with the caption, "Ready for my close-up!"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mexico drops out of Miss Universe over Donald Trump tirade
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing