Lindsay Lohan to make West End debut with ` Speed-the-Plow`
London: Lindsay Lohan has confirmed that she will make her West End debut as a sexy temp character Karen in David Mamet`s Speed-the-Plow.
The theatre also tweeted the news today, saying that tickets were on sale now for Speed-The-Plow starring Lohan, suggest reports.
The 27-year-old actress told the New York Times recently that it was the first time she had done a stage play or anything like that and she was nervous but excited.
Lohan also tweeted a snap of her outside a stage door with the caption, "Ready for my close-up!"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!
- 10th Jaipur Literature Festival kicks off in style; Gulzar, Anne Waldman deliver keynote address
- Jallikattu ban: More Tamil celebrities lend support for traditional sport
- Raj Kapoor loved his cinema, booze, leading ladies: Rishi Kapoor
- Makar Sankranti, Pongal, Bihu wishes throng Twitter; look who said what!
- Book on Swami Vivekananda launched on his 154th birth anniversary