Lindsay Lohan to make West End debut with ` Speed-the-Plow`
London: Lindsay Lohan has confirmed that she will make her West End debut as a sexy temp character Karen in David Mamet`s Speed-the-Plow.
The theatre also tweeted the news today, saying that tickets were on sale now for Speed-The-Plow starring Lohan, suggest reports.
The 27-year-old actress told the New York Times recently that it was the first time she had done a stage play or anything like that and she was nervous but excited.
Lohan also tweeted a snap of her outside a stage door with the caption, "Ready for my close-up!"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court dismisses complaint against AjayDevgn over 'Shivaay' song
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor