Lindsay Lohan to make West End debut with ` Speed-the-Plow`
London: Lindsay Lohan has confirmed that she will make her West End debut as a sexy temp character Karen in David Mamet`s Speed-the-Plow.
The theatre also tweeted the news today, saying that tickets were on sale now for Speed-The-Plow starring Lohan, suggest reports.
The 27-year-old actress told the New York Times recently that it was the first time she had done a stage play or anything like that and she was nervous but excited.
Lohan also tweeted a snap of her outside a stage door with the caption, "Ready for my close-up!"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed