Lindsay Lohan to make West End debut with ` Speed-the-Plow`
London: Lindsay Lohan has confirmed that she will make her West End debut as a sexy temp character Karen in David Mamet`s Speed-the-Plow.
The theatre also tweeted the news today, saying that tickets were on sale now for Speed-The-Plow starring Lohan, suggest reports.
The 27-year-old actress told the New York Times recently that it was the first time she had done a stage play or anything like that and she was nervous but excited.
Lohan also tweeted a snap of her outside a stage door with the caption, "Ready for my close-up!"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- See: When Amitabh Bachchan was chased by a tiger!
- See pic: Shaalia groove in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded' finale!
- READ: What Shah Rukh Khan's Edinburgh speech is all about!
- 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui forced himself upon US researcher, says common friend
- No film can flop if planned properly: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan