India-China music fest celebrates 100 years of Indian cinema
New Delhi: A musical fest held here to promote cultural ties between India and China as well as to celebrate hundred years of Indian cinema.
China Broadcasting Chinese Orchestra, a popular music group from China, blended their tunes with Indian singer Kavita Krishnamurthy`s talent, her violinist husband Dr.L.Subramaniama and their son Ambi Subramaniam.
The event was an initiative by UTV Stars and Carnival Media.
"The India-China Music Festival 2012 marks a musical tribute to the hundred glorious years of Bollywood. UTV STARS is proud to be associated with this festival as it marks the friendship between both the countries," Nikhil Gandhi, business head, UTV Stars said in a statement.
The musical evening was held here Tuesday. It will go on air Dec 10.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Elvis Presley almost choked himself to death with drugs
- Nora Fatehi not happy with Salman Yusuf Khan's entry in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'?
- Salman Khan plans a special birthday party for alleged girlfriend Iulia Vantur? - Know more
- Amaal Mallik excited about his 'Baar Baar Dekho' track
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!
- 'Madaari' grosses Rs 4.45 crore worldwide on opening day
- Ranveer Singh and Karan Johar to work together! Details inside
- Blockbuster! 'Sultan' Salman Khan's action drama inching closer to Rs 300 crore