India-China music fest celebrates 100 years of Indian cinema
New Delhi: A musical fest held here to promote cultural ties between India and China as well as to celebrate hundred years of Indian cinema.
China Broadcasting Chinese Orchestra, a popular music group from China, blended their tunes with Indian singer Kavita Krishnamurthy`s talent, her violinist husband Dr.L.Subramaniama and their son Ambi Subramaniam.
The event was an initiative by UTV Stars and Carnival Media.
"The India-China Music Festival 2012 marks a musical tribute to the hundred glorious years of Bollywood. UTV STARS is proud to be associated with this festival as it marks the friendship between both the countries," Nikhil Gandhi, business head, UTV Stars said in a statement.
The musical evening was held here Tuesday. It will go on air Dec 10.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan stumps Alia Bhatt in Dear Zindagi teaser 2
- Ajay Devgn casts an impressive spell with Shivaay trailer 2
- Salman Khan has some connection with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan starrer Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt will make you fall in love with them in ‘Dear Zindagi’ new poster
- Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why