India-China music fest celebrates 100 years of Indian cinema
New Delhi: A musical fest held here to promote cultural ties between India and China as well as to celebrate hundred years of Indian cinema.
China Broadcasting Chinese Orchestra, a popular music group from China, blended their tunes with Indian singer Kavita Krishnamurthy`s talent, her violinist husband Dr.L.Subramaniama and their son Ambi Subramaniam.
The event was an initiative by UTV Stars and Carnival Media.
"The India-China Music Festival 2012 marks a musical tribute to the hundred glorious years of Bollywood. UTV STARS is proud to be associated with this festival as it marks the friendship between both the countries," Nikhil Gandhi, business head, UTV Stars said in a statement.
The musical evening was held here Tuesday. It will go on air Dec 10.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Candid Confession! Ranbir Kapoor fell in LOVE with Katrina Kaif during shooting THIS film
- Sonam Kapoor to soon realise her Hollywood dreams? Deets inside
- Priyanka Chopra's Marathi production 'Ventilator' POSTER alert!
- This Ganesha idol is made of natural stone shaped like an elephant
- Hotness alert! Check out Rubina Dilaik’s too-sexy-to-handle avatar
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Hansal Mehta reveals Rajkummar's look from 'Omerta' on his birthday
- Alia Bhatt to turn 'Dulhania' for Badrinath aka Varun Dhawan one more time! Picture blast
- No issue with censor board: 'Baar Baar Dekho' director
- Emraan Hashmi hopes 'Baadshaho' turns out bigger than 'Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai'