Priyanka Chopra out of Salman’s 'Kick', courtesy Shah Rukh?
New Delhi: Priyanka Chopra’s proximity with Shah Rukh Khan seems to have cost her the leading role opposite Salman Khan in the upcoming movie ‘Kick’.
According to reports, after considering many female leads Sajid Nadiadwala has finally signed Deepika Padukone in the Salman Khan starrer.
“Deepika Padukone is to romance Salman in ‘Kick’……looks like Priyanka’s close proximity with King Khan (Shah Rukh Khan) has made her lose the role,” a source said.
Adding to the same news, another insider said “Everyone knows how close Priyanka is to Shah Rukh Khan. Salman would never dream of renewing his friendship with anyone who is close to Shah Rukh. She is close to Salman’s sisters. That’s why she’s seen visiting his home. I can tell you with certainty that there’s no project happening with Salman and Priyanka in the lead.”
Apart from Priyanka and Deepika, ‘Barfi!’ star Ileana D’Cruz - who had played the lead in the Telugu ‘Kick’ - was also being considered for sharing screen space with Salman in the Hindi remake.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rakesh Roshan will watch 'Kaabil' again, but won't see 'Raees'
- Academy awards 2017: Complete list of Oscar nominations is here!
- Raees: Reasons why the Shah Rukh Khan starrer is a MUST WATCH
- Hrithik Roshan’s ‘Kaabil’: Bollywood hails film with ‘captivating storyline’
- Shahid Kapoor shares new still from ‘Rangoon’ and it is incredibly intense!