`50 Shades` author’s new book offers tips to `wannabe` writers
Melbourne: ‘Fifty Shades’ author E L James is working on a journal that also offers a few tips on writing.
Vintage Books announced on Monday that James has collaborated with the publisher to write ‘Fifty Shades of Grey: Inner Goddess (A Journal).’
James’ new book includes lined pages for readers to set down their own ideas, or “inner goddess,” the Sydney Morning Herald reported.
The new book also contains a foreword by the author, professional advice and excerpts from her work.
Vintage, a paperback imprint of Random House, said that the journal will have a soft leather cover and will be published on May 1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- My writing will never be the same, says author Perumal Murugan
- Lily Allen writing a book inspired by Nora Ephron's collection
- Kim Kardashian to update her book of selfies
- Dara Singh's autobiography translated in English, says son
- Book Review: Adolf Hitler's short-lived successor and his contribution