`50 Shades` author’s new book offers tips to `wannabe` writers
Melbourne: ‘Fifty Shades’ author E L James is working on a journal that also offers a few tips on writing.
Vintage Books announced on Monday that James has collaborated with the publisher to write ‘Fifty Shades of Grey: Inner Goddess (A Journal).’
James’ new book includes lined pages for readers to set down their own ideas, or “inner goddess,” the Sydney Morning Herald reported.
The new book also contains a foreword by the author, professional advice and excerpts from her work.
Vintage, a paperback imprint of Random House, said that the journal will have a soft leather cover and will be published on May 1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- Paul Walker was like an older brother to me: Scott Eastwood
- 'Bigg Boss 10' winner Manveer Gurjar is disappointed with Aakanksha Sharmaa! - Watch
- Salman Khan has always stood by me as friend: Raveena Tandon
- Sunil Grover OUT of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'? Here's the TRUTH
- First reprint of Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' becomes German bestseller: Publisher
- A politically incorrect guide to the world's diverse peoples
- Weekend special: Books you can pick
- Mahavir Singh Phogat's biography to launch ahead of 'Dangal' release!
- Hrithik Roshan asks for his copy of 'The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad'; Twinkle Khanna sends a 'funny' frisbee reply!