`50 Shades` author’s new book offers tips to `wannabe` writers
Melbourne: ‘Fifty Shades’ author E L James is working on a journal that also offers a few tips on writing.
Vintage Books announced on Monday that James has collaborated with the publisher to write ‘Fifty Shades of Grey: Inner Goddess (A Journal).’
James’ new book includes lined pages for readers to set down their own ideas, or “inner goddess,” the Sydney Morning Herald reported.
The new book also contains a foreword by the author, professional advice and excerpts from her work.
Vintage, a paperback imprint of Random House, said that the journal will have a soft leather cover and will be published on May 1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' to be launched as graphic novel: S S Rajamouli
- Divya Dutta to pen book on her mother
- 'Being Salman' Book Review: Bollywood's most misunderstood actor
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Essel Group chairman Dr Subhash Chandra’s autobiography to be launched
- Shatrughan honest about 'baharwali' in biography