Michael Lohan to pen tell-all book
Los Angeles: Lindsay Lohan`s father Michael Lohan is reportedly going to write a book on his daughter and experiences in life.
According to public relations firm, Transmedia Group, Michael`s book is tentatively called, "I Am Not Daddy Dearest ... If I Can Turn It All Around, You Can Too!", reports tmz.com.
The book will give the readers an insight about his transformations and also about Lindsay and ex-wife Dina.
One of the reasons why Michael wants to write the book is that Dina is also writing a book about their bitter experiences and he wants to tell people his side of the story.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First reprint of Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' becomes German bestseller: Publisher
- A politically incorrect guide to the world's diverse peoples
- Weekend special: Books you can pick
- Mahavir Singh Phogat's biography to launch ahead of 'Dangal' release!
- Hrithik Roshan asks for his copy of 'The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad'; Twinkle Khanna sends a 'funny' frisbee reply!
- After BJP leader's call to demolish Jinnah House, Pakistan asks India to protect building
- Yogi Adityanath felicitates BJP UP officer bearers with saffron colour shawls, smartphones for election victory
- WATCH: Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly - 'Will work for development of 22 crore people'