New `007` novel `Solo` cover to feature `dangerous` die-cut bullet holes
London: The cover of the latest James Bond novel titled `Solo` written by William Boyd has been revealed, which features die-cut bullet holes hinting at `espionage and danger`.
Suzanne Dean, creative director of Random House, who has designed the new cover, said that she was inspired by Ian Fleming`s 007 series, BBC reported.
She further added that as the book features Bond on an unauthorized `solo` mission in Africa, she was keen to link the two o`s in Solo with the zeroes in 007.
An audiobook edition of the novel, which is set to be published in September, is narrated by actor Dominic West.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte
- Watch: Jimmy Sheirgill's political drama 'Shorgul's trailer packs a punch!
- 'I'm the boss of my own s**t' says Ankita Lokhande post split with Sushant Singh Rajput!-- See pic
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to father on 70th birth anniversary!