New `007` novel `Solo` cover to feature `dangerous` die-cut bullet holes
London: The cover of the latest James Bond novel titled `Solo` written by William Boyd has been revealed, which features die-cut bullet holes hinting at `espionage and danger`.
Suzanne Dean, creative director of Random House, who has designed the new cover, said that she was inspired by Ian Fleming`s 007 series, BBC reported.
She further added that as the book features Bond on an unauthorized `solo` mission in Africa, she was keen to link the two o`s in Solo with the zeroes in 007.
An audiobook edition of the novel, which is set to be published in September, is narrated by actor Dominic West.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woohoo! Indian-American Akhil Sharma wins €100,000 Dublin International literary award
- The Literary Express: How trains carried forward
- JK Rowling asks fans to keep Harry Potter play plot a secret
- ‘Crossed & Knotted’ by Readomania ENTERS Limca Book Of Records!
- Naseeruddin Shah wants to write tell-all book on Bollywood