`Bigg Boss 7` contestant Armaan Kohli engaged to Tanya Singh?
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: It was when Bigg Boss 7’s latest contestant Vivek Mishra entered the house, Armaan Kholi’s little secret came out in public. The yoga guru has reportedly revealed that Kohli is engaged to his friend, who seems to be perturbed by Kohli’s proximity to Tanishaa Mukherji.
According to a daily, Kohli, who is not on good terms with the other housemates, had taken his relationship with a girl named Tanya Singh to the next level before entering the ‘Bigg Boss’ house. It is also said that Singh and Kohli have been living in together for the past few months and are in a committed relationship.
Singh is close to Kohli’s family too and they both have exchanged rings.
"Tanya knows Armaan`s family and stays with them. Now that Vivek has gone inside the house, he is likely to make Armaan realise his mistake and remind him that there is someone waiting for him outside. While there is nothing official about their relationship yet, the two have exchanged commitment rings," a source said.
Let’s see how Armaan’s close friend Tanishaa reacts to this piece of news.
Pic Courtesy: www.bellevision.com
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter