`Race 2`: It seems my life is quite set, says Saif Ali Khan
New Delhi: After an eventful 2012, Saif Ali Khan is looking forward to a racier 2013. The ‘Race 2’ actor is at peace with his personal and professional life.
His last film ‘Cocktail’ managed to do well at the box office, he wed his lady love Kareena Kapoor, and for his forthcoming action thriller ‘Race 2’, he got the chance to drive around in high-end cars, shoot in locations like Istanbul and be besides some of Bollywood`s gorgeous girls.
Life`s set, Saif, isn`t it? asked a reporter.
"It feels great! It seems my life is quite set... nazar mat lagao yaar (don`t jinx it)," said the actor, who looked extremely stylish and fit at a promotional event here Monday.
Saif was joined at the Audi car showroom here by his ‘Race 2’ co-stars Deepika Padukone and Ameesha Patel, who looked as glamorous as the film looks by its songs and trailers.
The Abbas-Mustan movie, set to release Jan 25, is the sequel to 2008 hit film ‘Race’. It also features Anil Kapoor, John Abraham and Jacqueline Fernandez.
Saif, who was part of the earlier movie too, says times have changed a lot for cinema in the country, and sequels are accepted.
"When I did `Main Khiladi Tu Anari` (1994), we were contemplating on a sequel to it. But then the idea was dropped because at that time, sequels didn`t used to happen. But things change... There are some films that lend themselves to a sequel, and the `Race` franchise lends itself perfectly," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Varun Dhawan – Ali Bhatt starrer ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’ brand new poster out!
- Saif Ali Khan confirms daughter Sara Ali Khan’s Bollywood debut
- ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum' sequel to be titled ‘Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji'
- Narendra Modi to unveil 112-ft tall face of Lord Shiva idol on Maha Shivaratri
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'
- Elvis Presley's grandchildren taken into child custody
- Joy to see Alia receive award from Sridevi: Father Mahesh Bhatt
- Kajol finally opens up about fall out with Karan Johar
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Prithviraj Sukumaran writes heartfelt open letter