35 monsters break into Lady Gaga`s house
Los Angeles: Singer Lady Gaga says she was shocked to see as many as 35 strangers inside her house on Thanksgiving.
Gaga, 26, was in Peru for a performance and found out through CCTV camera that fans, whom she addresses as monsters, have broken into her house, reports dailystar.co.uk.
"Thanksgiving story: woke up for leftovers in kitchen, stumbled on security camera revealing 35 monsters in my garage," Gaga wrote on Twitter.
Instead of panicking, the singer thought of ways to share her Thanksgiving meal with the intruders.
"I should be mad I guess, except I tried to figure out how to slide stuffing under the door, but there`s no cat-flap," Gaga wrote.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter