A playdate for Mel B`s daughter
London: Singer Melanie Brown is planning to organise a playdate between her newborn baby and her friend Denise Richards` adopted daughter Eloise.
The former Spice Girl and her husband Stephen Belafonte welcomed their first child at Los Angeles` Cedars-Sinai Hospital Thursday and Mel B isn`t wasting any time to organise her daughter`s social life, reports contactmusic.com.
Denise - who recently adopted three-month-old Eloise - sent a message on Twitter to Mel saying: "@OfficialMelB congrats mama! Can`t wait to meet her!!!
To this, Mel, who already has two daughters -- 12-year-old Phoenix, and four-year-old Angel, from previous relationships -- replied: "@DENISE_RICHARDS thank you sweet heart, play dates for sure xxxx (sic)."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'
- Katy Perry named Forbes highest paid female entertainer of 2015
- Watch: Shah Rukh Khan thanks his 'ardent' fans for loving him all these years!
- Salman Khan moved to tears after watching ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’
- Watch: Salman Khan shares funny video featuring Kabir Khan!
- Deepika Padukone skips Arjun Kapoor's bash?