A playdate for Mel B`s daughter
London: Singer Melanie Brown is planning to organise a playdate between her newborn baby and her friend Denise Richards` adopted daughter Eloise.
The former Spice Girl and her husband Stephen Belafonte welcomed their first child at Los Angeles` Cedars-Sinai Hospital Thursday and Mel B isn`t wasting any time to organise her daughter`s social life, reports contactmusic.com.
Denise - who recently adopted three-month-old Eloise - sent a message on Twitter to Mel saying: "@OfficialMelB congrats mama! Can`t wait to meet her!!!
To this, Mel, who already has two daughters -- 12-year-old Phoenix, and four-year-old Angel, from previous relationships -- replied: "@DENISE_RICHARDS thank you sweet heart, play dates for sure xxxx (sic)."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bipasha, Karan are married couple now! See wedding pic
- Sushmita Sen is Farah Khan's 'best heroine'!
- Shraddha Kapoor feels grateful that her songs became huge hits!
- Gulshan Grover wishes the best for soon-to-be-married-- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover!
- In retrospect, Amitabh Bachchan recollects memories of Smita Patil!