Actors are like normal human being, says Channing Tatum
London: Actor Channing Tatum tries his best to be an approachable celebrity.
The 33-year-old actor said he wants his fans to be able to talk to him, reported Showbiz spy.
"It`s a hard thing for me to wrap my mind around the C word: celebrity. Rock stars are celebrities, because they`re larger than life. As an actor, you have to play the everyman and the everygirl. If you start treating people in the real world like assistants, that`s not a good look," he said.
Tatum said his friends still make fun of him and that helps him stay grounded.
"It`s embarrassing to tell you how much my friends make fun of me. Seriously, when you have a doll made of your face, it`s ridiculous how creative your friends can get... Pictures, videos, little animated cartoons that they`ve made," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!