Actors are like normal human being, says Channing Tatum
London: Actor Channing Tatum tries his best to be an approachable celebrity.
The 33-year-old actor said he wants his fans to be able to talk to him, reported Showbiz spy.
"It`s a hard thing for me to wrap my mind around the C word: celebrity. Rock stars are celebrities, because they`re larger than life. As an actor, you have to play the everyman and the everygirl. If you start treating people in the real world like assistants, that`s not a good look," he said.
Tatum said his friends still make fun of him and that helps him stay grounded.
"It`s embarrassing to tell you how much my friends make fun of me. Seriously, when you have a doll made of your face, it`s ridiculous how creative your friends can get... Pictures, videos, little animated cartoons that they`ve made," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee