Adah`s comic lessons in `Hum Hai Raahi Car Ke`
Mumbai: Adah Sharma, who will be seen sharing screen space with the likes of Sanjay Dutt and Juhi Chawla in comedy ‘Hum Hai Raahi Car Ke’, says she got to learn a lot from her experienced co-stars about comic timing.
The 23-year-old, who made her debut opposite Rajniesh Duggall in horror thriller ‘1920’, will be seen romancing Dev Goel in the forthcoming comedy, set to hit the screens May 24.
"We both are very lucky to work with established stars and to do comedy with them because one gets to learn a lot in comedy. Everyone`s comic timing is different, Chunky (Pandey) ji, Juhiji, and Sanjay Dutt`s. We got to learn different things from everyone," Adah said in an interview.
‘Hum Hai Raahi Car Ke’ is a comic misadventure and tells the story of one night road trip of the two protagonist.
Sanjay plays Inspector Karate in the film.
Recalling Sanjay`s first day on the sets, Dev said: "I remember when Sanju sir came to the sets for the first time, everyone suddenly became quiet that a superstar has entered. I`ll always remember that moment."
Directed and produced by Jyotin Goel, ‘Hum Hai Raahi Car Ke’ also stars Anupam Kher, Rati Agnihotri and Vivek Vaswani.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina perfect for Ranbir, says Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Daddy Shah Rukh's message for daughter Suhana will melt your heart
- Watch: Why did Deepika Padukone make fun of Ranbir Kapoor?
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- People think I want publicity from talking about Jiah Khan: Sooraj