After Shah Rukh Khan, Salman hugs Katrina Kaif?
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Salman Khan had recently surprised one and all by mending the differences with Shah Rukh Khan and Abhishek Bachchan. It seems that the `Dabangg` actor is on a spree to forgive and forget his bitter past, as recently there are rumours doing the round that he has hugged his alleged former girlfriend Katrina Kaif.
According to an entertainment website, Salman and Katrina paths crossed at a studio, where the former was present for the launch of the first look of his brother-in-law Atul Agnihotri`s movie- `O Teri`. On the other hand, Kaif was present at the studio for a commercial shoot.
Kaif, who is still believed to be in good terms with Salman`s sister Arpita Khan, had a small chit chat with Arpita. It is also said that the `Jai Ho` star showed his good side by sharing a warm hug with Kaif before leaving the studio.
"Salman gave her a warm hug before leaving for another event. She stayed back to shoot her commercial," an entertainment website said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Communities of colour still being crushed: John Legend
- Top lesser known facts about fabled cartoonist Sudhir Tailang
- Renowned Indian cartoonist Sudhir Tailang passes away at 55
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Michael Jackson's daughter hits out at 'expectations'