After winning Oscar, Jennifer Lawrence wants to relax
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Lawrence, who won the best actress Oscar for her performance in ‘Silver Linings Playbook’, wants to celebrate her win by relaxing.
"I see my couch. I see TV. I see a bottle of wine," contactmusic.com quoted Lawrence as saying.
However, the 22-year-old doesn`t have much time to unwind as she is due to fly back to Hawaii to film more scenes for ‘Catching Fire’, a sequel to ‘Hunger Games’.
She recently revealed she prefers staying at home rather than having wild nights out.
"I don`t like going out that much. I am kind of an old lady. After it`s 11 p.m., I am like, `Don`t these kids ever get tired?` When I am out, I think about my couch," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH
- Pakistan to ban Sunny Leone song?
- Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson became more popular after death: Amitabh Bachchan
- Black with a hint of gold, Sonam Kapoor's debonair suit will win your heart!