After winning Oscar, Jennifer Lawrence wants to relax
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Lawrence, who won the best actress Oscar for her performance in ‘Silver Linings Playbook’, wants to celebrate her win by relaxing.
"I see my couch. I see TV. I see a bottle of wine," contactmusic.com quoted Lawrence as saying.
However, the 22-year-old doesn`t have much time to unwind as she is due to fly back to Hawaii to film more scenes for ‘Catching Fire’, a sequel to ‘Hunger Games’.
She recently revealed she prefers staying at home rather than having wild nights out.
"I don`t like going out that much. I am kind of an old lady. After it`s 11 p.m., I am like, `Don`t these kids ever get tired?` When I am out, I think about my couch," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!