Ajay Devgn with family visits Ajmer Dargah
Ajmer: Ajay Devgan commemorated the success of his recent film `Singham` on Saturday by offering homage at the shrine of Sufi saint Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti in Ajmer.
Devgan arrived at the shrine with his wife Kajol, his mother-in-law Tanuja and his two children, Nysa and Yug.
Locals were aware of the actor`s visit in advance,and they thronged to the shrine to catch a glimpse of the Bollywood star.The huge crowd resulted in the police having a difficult time controlling the crowd.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar apologises for racist rant about Indians
- Ronan Farrow pays tribute to brother Thaddeus
- UK police to probe Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar's anti-India rant
- PM Narendra Modi lauds Amitabh Bachchan's latest 'Swachh Bharat Mission' video, urges people to make India open defecation free
- Mosquito breeding: Sushmita Sen served notice by BMC