Akshay Kumar launches self-defence centre with Aditya Thackeray
New Delhi: Akshay Kumar recently launched a martial arts school along with Aditya Thackeray to give self-defence training to women at an event in Mumbai.
Speaking at the event, Kumar said: "You will be taught how to protect yourself from men or how to teach them a lesson. What are their weaknesses?"
The 46-year old actor also launched the Tolpar Knife Training and unarmed combat training session, an initiative by Smita Thackeray`s NGO Mukti Foundation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala