Akshay Kumar launches self-defence centre with Aditya Thackeray
New Delhi: Akshay Kumar recently launched a martial arts school along with Aditya Thackeray to give self-defence training to women at an event in Mumbai.
Speaking at the event, Kumar said: "You will be taught how to protect yourself from men or how to teach them a lesson. What are their weaknesses?"
The 46-year old actor also launched the Tolpar Knife Training and unarmed combat training session, an initiative by Smita Thackeray`s NGO Mukti Foundation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!