Amitabh Bachchan greatly upset with Jiah Khan`s suicide
Mumbai: Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan says that he is very upset over the suicide of actress Jiah Khan.
"I am very sad and also worried. It feels strange to talk about it. Sometimes there are situations when someone gets sad and depressed. They come with dreams and when it is not fulfilled, they give up. I want to say that to end your life like this is not good. I am deeply upset with what has happened with Jiah Khan," he said at an event here Wednesday.
The 25-year-old Britain-born Jiah was found hanging at her flat in Sagar Sangeet Building in the posh Juhu area of northwest Mumbai around midnight when her parents had gone out.
Jiah shot into the limelight with her 2007 debut movie ‘Nishabd’ in which she starred opposite Amitabh Bachchan. She was also seen in films like ‘Ghajini’ and ‘Housefull’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016: Cash, coupons most sought after gifts, says ASSOCHAM study
- Unique ideas that will help you immortalise your wedding
- Bigg Boss 10: Will Om Swami be the next India wala to face eviction?
- Priyanka Chopra or Deepika Padukone – who will romance a Chinese star after Salman Khan?
- Pakistan’s Fawad Khan, Mahira Khan in Bollywood: Ban will never be lifted?