Amitabh Bachchan says his granddaughter Aaradhya pulls his beard!
New Delhi: Amitabh Bachchan is one of the most revered persons in the Hindi film industry and there is hardly anyone who would dare to rub him the wrong way. But wait - there is someone special in his life for whom he is more than happy to be a toy!
In an interview to the entertainment supplement of a Delhi-based news paper, Amitabh Bachchan spoke about his grand daughter Aaradhya on the sidelines of the launch of his reality game show ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 6’.
Despite having a jam packed work schedule, the doting grandpa just can’t stop smiling and gushing about his little 9-month old angel. Big B said, “She (Aaradhya) has not started speaking yet but she pulls my beard. She knows that this man with beard is special.”
Amitabh also went on to reveal a trait that Aaradhya shares with him. He said that Beti B stays awake till late night ever ready to play tirelessly till the wee hours of the morning and thus her parents – Ash and Abhi have no other choice but to stay wide awake to play with their little bundle of joy!
Aww so cute, isn’t it?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!
- Shedding extra kilos for my next role: Bhumi Pednekar