Amitabh Bachchan to be honoured at Melbourne Film festival
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan will be honoured at the upcoming Melbourne International Film festival (MIFF).
The festival will also see a retrospective of the 70-year-old actor, who is currently shooting for Prakash Jha`s ‘Satyagraha’ in Bhopal.
"There is the Melbourne Film festival, where they do a retrospective of mine and give me honour. Then I travel back to Bhopal in a few to complete `Satyagraha`, to finish by the end of the month of April and then immediately set off for New York, to be with `The Great Gatsby` and its premier on the 1st of May," Bachchan posted on his blog.
"At the end of all this I would require a year to recover from symptoms of acute delusion as to what, where and why I am?," he added.
The Melbourne International Film festival is commencing from July 25.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonam Kapoor joins fight to make India hunger-free
- #Sandesh2Soldiers campaign: Aamir Khan, Salman and Akshay Kumar's special message to soldiers on Diwali
- Akshay Kumar is good health ambassador of 'Jaan Bachao' campaign
- Anushka Sharma singing 'Bulleya' to her pet dog is the cutest video you will see today!
- At 60, Mel Gibson all set to welcome ninth child!