Amitabh Bachchan to be honoured at Melbourne Film festival
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan will be honoured at the upcoming Melbourne International Film festival (MIFF).
The festival will also see a retrospective of the 70-year-old actor, who is currently shooting for Prakash Jha`s ‘Satyagraha’ in Bhopal.
"There is the Melbourne Film festival, where they do a retrospective of mine and give me honour. Then I travel back to Bhopal in a few to complete `Satyagraha`, to finish by the end of the month of April and then immediately set off for New York, to be with `The Great Gatsby` and its premier on the 1st of May," Bachchan posted on his blog.
"At the end of all this I would require a year to recover from symptoms of acute delusion as to what, where and why I am?," he added.
The Melbourne International Film festival is commencing from July 25.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch 'Kala Chashma' teaser: Check out Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra's desi swag
- Rohit Bal's fusion of bling and royalty draws curtain on India Couture Week
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 628—Pragya decides to fight back
- 'Star Wars Episode VIII' officially wraps production
- ‘Wanted’ duo Salman Khan – Prabhudheva to team up again?
- Kabir Khan shares pic of stunning location where Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’ shoot will begin
- Check out five stunning Instagram photos of ‘Mohenjo Daro’ beauty Pooja Hegde
- Iulia Vantur celebrated her birthday with this Bollywood celebrity – Pics inside
- Salman Khan acquitted by Rajasthan High Court in two chinkara poaching cases
- Former ‘Bigg Boss’ contestant Mandana Karimi engaged; wedding bells to ring soon