Anchoring came in handy for Manish
Mumbai: Anchor-actor Manish Paul, who makes his debut as lead actor in `Micky Virus`, says his anchoring experience helped him when he faced the camera to act.
The 31-year-old has hosted shows like "Dance India Dance Li`l Masters" and "Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar". However, he was hugely appreciated for his energetic and spontaneous performance on "Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5" as its host.
"Anchoring has helped me facing the camera because initially I was not that confident about being in front of the camera," Manish told IANS and added he got comfortable with acting after doing workshops.
"When I started acting, I was conscious that I should not sound like an anchor, but acting workshops helped me there," he added.
Directed by debutante Saurabh Verma, Manish will be seen as computer hacker in "Mickey Virus".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Navratri 2016: Did you know there is a colour code which you can follow?
- Ajay Devgn and Abigail Eames in ‘Raatein’ from ‘Shivaay’ will melt your heart! Watch song
- Deepika Padukone to play King Ashoka’s daughter on reel?
- 'Folksong Festival' radio host Oscar Brand dies at 96
- Biopic on Dhoni made tax free in UP
- Why daddys always save their sons: Kangana Ranaut on Hrithik controversy
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why
- Anushka Sharma does an impromptu gig in Libson
- Harshvardhan has daddy Anil Kapoor helping him with Mirzya promotions