Anchoring came in handy for Manish
Mumbai: Anchor-actor Manish Paul, who makes his debut as lead actor in `Micky Virus`, says his anchoring experience helped him when he faced the camera to act.
The 31-year-old has hosted shows like "Dance India Dance Li`l Masters" and "Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar". However, he was hugely appreciated for his energetic and spontaneous performance on "Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5" as its host.
"Anchoring has helped me facing the camera because initially I was not that confident about being in front of the camera," Manish told IANS and added he got comfortable with acting after doing workshops.
"When I started acting, I was conscious that I should not sound like an anchor, but acting workshops helped me there," he added.
Directed by debutante Saurabh Verma, Manish will be seen as computer hacker in "Mickey Virus".
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!