Andre is a busy man
London: Singer Peter Andre has admitted his life has been extremely busy ever since he opened his new coffee shop.
The 38-year-old opened the New York Coffee club in East Grinstead, West Sussex, in the South of England, last week and he has been shocked by how successful it has been so far.
"I thought it might be busy but I had no idea how busy. Everyone seems to love the fact that we have films playing on a screen so you can watch them while you`re having a coffee," he said.
Just as the customers love it, so do Andre`s children - son Junior, six, daughter Princess Tiaamii, four, and stepson Harvey, nine with ex-wife Katie Price.
"It`s been hectic lately and the coffee shop has slightly taken over my life. Luckily, the kids love it there so they don`t mind too much. Princess is obsessed with the kids` play area and spends all her time in there drawing and colouring," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lindsay Lohan's dad confirms it's 'baby on board' for her
- Bipasha Basu tells you how to combat bad hair day! Pic inside
- Katrina Kaif JOKES about her actual thought behind 'Kala Chashma'—READ inside!
- Whoa! Ranbir Kapoor's new house is ready, GUESS who designed it?
- I don't want to be number one: Irrfan Khan