Angelina Jolie wants to be her children`s friend
London: Actress Angelina Jolie wants to be her kids` friend when they grow up.
The 37-year-old, who raises six kids with fiance Brad Pitt, is looking forward to her brood reaching rebellious stages in their lives, though she knows it will be a tough time for the whole family, reported Showbizspy.
"I am looking forward to them being teenagers. I am looking forward to them trying to pretend they are not doing anything wrong. I`ll be their friend and I`ll be honest with them and I hope whatever they go through they can talk to me. That`s the best I can do.
"I`ll try to be as close to them as I am now. So when they get to the point they don`t want to talk to me, they know deep down I love them and we have that relationship. It`s tough for everyone those years," she said.
Jolie also said she is much less strict with her sons than daughters.
"Brad is more lenient on the girls and I am more lenient on the boys. We can`t quite figure out why that is," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vin Diesel enjoys cutting chai with Deepika Padukone
- National award-winning filmmaker Deepak Roy dead at 67
- Sidharth Malhotra turns 32, B-Town wishes him more success
- Javed Akhtar, Vivek Agnihotri question 'azadi' for Zaira Wasim
- Shah Rukh Khan finds his conversations with son AbRam 'most enlightening'