Anil Kapoor does the balancing act
Mumbai: While his debut TV project `24` is being widely appreciated, actor-producer Anil Kapoor is trying his best to balance his other projects.
The actor is dividing his time between promoting "24" as well as hearing new film scripts.
"Anil Kapoor has been recently balancing his entire day, giving time to shoots and promotions of his debut serial on television, `24`. He he is also reading and listening to the scripts that are coming to him," said a source close to the actor.
On the big screen, Anil was last seen in Sanjay Gupta`s `Shootout at Wadala`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan says stardom has overtaken his acting capabilities
- Anushka Sharma says marriage is on cards!
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer