Anil Kapoor does the balancing act
Mumbai: While his debut TV project `24` is being widely appreciated, actor-producer Anil Kapoor is trying his best to balance his other projects.
The actor is dividing his time between promoting "24" as well as hearing new film scripts.
"Anil Kapoor has been recently balancing his entire day, giving time to shoots and promotions of his debut serial on television, `24`. He he is also reading and listening to the scripts that are coming to him," said a source close to the actor.
On the big screen, Anil was last seen in Sanjay Gupta`s `Shootout at Wadala`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Get set to meet Akshay Kumar aka Jolly in 'Jolly LLB 2'! Teaser poster OUT
- Sunny Leone most searched personality of 2016; trumps superstar Salman Khan!
- Vaani Kapoor looks 'Befikre' on Vogue cover!
- Shah Rukh Khan and family looks PICTURE PERFECT, we say touch wood!
- Deepika Padukone flaunts her love for sports – Here’s how
- Deepika Padukone - a marriage material, says Ranveer Singh; Daddy Prakash Padukone reacts