Aparna Sen appears for questioning in Saradha scam
Kolkata: Famed actor-director Aparna Sen Monday appeared before the Enforcement Directorate in connection with the multi-crore-rupee Saradha chit fund scam.
Sen, who was the editor of a magazine brought out by the group, appeared before the Enforcement Directorate office here after being summoned by the agency which is probing the scam.
She was accompanied by her husband Kalyan Roy.
Trinamool Congress leader and West Bengal Textile Minister Shyamapada Mukherjee is also slated to appear before the agency for questioning during the day.
The first state minister to be questioned in the scam, Mukherjee has been summoned regarding the transaction of a plot of land with the Saradha group in 2009.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nephew Krushna Abhishek apologises to Govinda! – Know why
- Working birthday for Arjun Kapoor, says Chetan Bhagat
- An award must go to Fawad Khan for his hilarious expression while hugging Deepika Padukone!
- Keith Urban celebrates 10th anniversary with Nicole Kidman
- Shah Rukh, Ranbir, Abhishek and Amitabh clicked together at Pro Kabaddi League! Pics inside