Are Shah Rukh Khan and Akshay Kumar still at loggerheads?
It certainly looks like the two superstars are in no mood to patch-up and let bygones be bygones
Shah Rukh Khan and Akshay Kumar have been sharing not-so-warm vibes ever since `Chennai Express` and `Once Upon Ay Time In Mumbai Dobaara` released. SRK’s `Chennai Express` got a wide release and dominated most cinema halls which left OUATIMD with a few screens. This indeed affected the box office collections of Akshay Kumar starrer gangster flick. That’s the reason behind their ‘we-don’t-see-eye-to-eye’ game which has been going on for months. And going by the recent events, we thinks this game isn’t going to end any time soon. Akshay and SRK attended Yogesh Lakhani’s birthday bash recently. The two actors would have come face-to-face but they avoided their meeting by arriving at different times at the birthday bash. Poor birthday boy, we hear, had to cut the cake twice.
We wonder why so much fuss over two films which have come and gone already, hai na? Also, some films do well, some don’t – that’s how it works in Bollywood. So time to let it go boys!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!