Ashton Kutcher likens Steve Jobs to Leonardo da Vinci
New Delhi: Ashton Kutcher has compared the late Apple co-founder Steve Jobs to the Renaissance great Leonardo da Vinci.
The 35-year-old actor revealed on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, while talking about his upcoming film, JOBS, that he regrets not meeting Jobs.
He said that six months before Jobs` death, he had a chance of meeting the legend, but missed the opportunity due to work.
"I was working that day and couldn`t go, and in hindsight I look back and think, I had the opportunity to meet the Leonardo da Vinci of our generation, and I missed it," Kutcher told the talk show host.
The entrepreneur`s biopic, JOBS, starring Ashton Kutcher, chronicles his darkest days, biggest triumphs, his dreams, hopes and passions and his aspiration to change the world.
PVR Pictures is set to release the film in India on August 16.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch videos: Varun Dhawan's terrific dance moves for 'Dishoom' promotions in Nagpur!
- Fitness goals! See how Akshay Kumar celebrated 'International handstand day'
- Vikram Bhatt sues Kamaal R Khan for defamation
- Quiz master Neil O'Brien is dead
- Don't feel like resting on words like celebrity, superstar: Freida Pinto