Ayesha Takia attains motherhood, delivers baby boy
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: Ayesha Takia, who is married to restaurateur Farhan Azmi, delivered a baby boy last week.
The lady took to Twitter to break the news. She tweeted, “@abufarhanazmi ,Me and our son Thank u alll sooo much n much lov 2 all of u 4 the many blessings n gud wishes we recieved.god bless (sic).”
Ayesha began her career as a model and had also appeared alongside Shahid Kapoor in a health drink ad during her childhood days. Music videos ‘Shake it Daddy’ and Phalguni Pathak’s ‘Meri Chunar u dud jaye’ topped the music charts and instantly made her a popular figure.
She has worked in films like ‘Taarzan: The Wonder Car’, ‘Dil Maange More’, ‘Socha Na Tha’, ‘Salaam-E-Ishq’ and ‘Wanted’. Nagesh Kuknoor’s ‘Dor’ helped Ayesha prove her mettle as an actress.
Takia also hosted a singing reality show, ‘Sur-Kshetra’ which had contestants from India and Pakistan.
Congratulations to Takia and her hubby for their new bundle of joy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show