BCCI will decide on SRK ban: Rajiv Shukla
New Delhi: With the Mumbai Cricket Association (MCA) slapping a five-year ban on actor Shah Rukh Khan from entering the Wankhede Stadium,the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) Friday said that a decision on this has to be taken by it.
"The decision has to be taken by BCCI. MCA can recommend but BCCI will take a final decision," BCCI vice president Rajiv Shukla, who heads the Indian Premier League, said.
The MCA Friday slapped a five-year ban on Shah Rukh Khan from entering the Wankhede Stadium over his alleged misbehaviour at the ground Wednesday night after an IPL match between Kolkata Knight Riders which he co-owns and Mumbai Indians.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bhai-Bhai! Shah Rukh Khan CYCLING with Salman Khan will wash away your morning blues
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'Raped woman' remark: More trouble for Salman Khan, NCW summons actor on July 8