Being on the screen with Salman Khan itself is a privilege, says Sana Khan
New Delhi: Sana Khan –who became a household name after her stint in ‘Bigg Boss 6’ – is super excited to work with Salman Khan in ‘Mental’.
"Salman is known to launch fresh faces in the industry and most of them have made it big. Being on the screen with Salman itself is a privilege,” a leading daily quoted Sana as saying.
“Like most of you who watched me on the reality show might already know by now, I`m too fragile-hearted and don`t take disappointments easily. So although I knew Salman would honour his word to launch me in Bollywood, I was trying not to be too excited before things started shaping up," she said.
The 25-year-old model-turned-actress – who has acted in 14 films across 5 languages and has appeared in over 50 ad films - is leaving no stone unturned to make the most of her big break in Bollywood.
“Unfortunately, I might not be able to let you into the details of my role as I`m not allowed to speak about it. I`m trying everything possible to look my best onscreen. After all, a debut as grand as this comes by just once,” she added.
Here’s wishing Sana the very best for her foray in Bollywood!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan starrer 'Sarkar 3' official POSTER out!
- Oscars 2017 Best Picture award announcement gaffe: Donald Trump reacts!
- Virendra Sehwag’s reply to Gurmehar Kaur’s post row: Don’t hang me over a laugh, writes Randeep Hooda
- Ranbir Kapoor’s ex-girlfriends - Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif - to do a film together!
- Kapil Sharma turns Johar’s ‘Koffee with Karan’ spicy couch into a laughter zone
- Oscars 2017: Priyanka Chopra's backstage moments with Jennifer Aniston, Kelly Ripa and Chrissy Teigen will make you jealous!
- Virender Sehwag’s reply to Gurmehar Kaur’s post row: Don’t hang me over a laugh, writes Randeep Hooda
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime