Beti B named Aaradhya
Mumbai: Ever since the news of Aishwarya Rai’s pregnancy was made public by her Pa-in-law Amitabh Bachchan, fans of this starry family of B-Town had been discussing the youngest member of the Bachchan parivaar. Prior to her birth on November 16, 2011, Aishwarya’s daughter made headlines and post birth, her name was hugely speculated.
After a long wait of four months, Aishwarya and Abhishek Bachchan’s first child, who was christened as Beti B by the media has been given a name.
A leading daily broke the news of Beti B’s name being registered a couple of days back. According to the daily, Big B’s granddaughter has been named Aaradhya.
As expected the name is derived out of a Sanskrit word which means one who is worshipped.
The Bachchan parivaar is known for being a patron of Indian culture, hence such a name.
Big B’s daughter Shweta, who is married into the Nanda family had named her children Navya Naveli and Agastya.
We must say… the Bachchan parivaar knows how to pick the best names!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!