Big B, Akshay Kumar to walk the ramp for Shabana Azmi`s show
Azamgarh: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan and actor Akhsay Kumar are all set to walk the ramp dressed in apparels designed by under-privileged women of Mizwan village for Shabana Azmi`s charity fashion show.
Bachchan, 71, and 46-year-old Akshay will be joined by many other Bollywood stars for the event, which is slated to take place on April 1 in Mumbai.
The fashion shows are held on behalf of Mijwan Welfare Society (MWS), an NGO founded by Shabana`s late father Kaifi Azmi in 1993.
The veteran actress said that the event this year would be held on the theme of `Men for Mizwan`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- My parents are extremely supportive: Kaveri
- Disha Patani and I are 'good friends', says Tiger Shroff
- Malaika Arora maintains silence over Salman's rape metaphor
- Travel diaries: Bipasha Basu, hubby Karan Singh Grover are now holidaying in Barcelona
- Photo alert! Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s pre-wedding shoot looks like a fairytale