Bipasha Basu goes ga-ga over ‘confident’ Nawazuddin Siddiqui
Mumbai: Actress Bipasha Basu is all praise for his co-star Nawazuddin Siddiqui, with whom she will be seen in upcoming supernatural thriller `Aatma`.
"Cutest thing Nawaz said about his and mine unique chemistry in `Aatma` that I am taller than him. It`s always the presence and confidence on screen that shows! And Nawaz shines with all that!," Bipasha, 34, posted on Twitter.
Directed by Suparn Verma, the film is a story about a dead man`s (played by Nawazuddin) desire to take his daughter away from her mother (portrayed by Bipasha).
The film will hit theatres on March 22.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC stays summons to Shah Rukh Khan over Vadodara railway station incident
- My mother is Divyanka Tripathi's fan, says Sonakshi Sinha
- Shah Rukh Khan's home has a 'spidey boom' and AbRam is enjoying it like a boss!
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Pratyusha Banerjee short film: Kamya Punjabi hits back at Rahul Raj Singh, says no one can scare me!