Bipasha Basu`s dubbing woes!
Mumbai: Actress Bipasha Basu is nervous about dubbing for her film ‘Raaz 3’.
"Getting goose flesh as I head to dub for Raaz 3! It`s going to be crazy recreating the madness of the scenes at the dub!" Bipasha tweeted.
Directed by Vikram Bhatt, ‘Raaz 3’, a sequel to ‘Raaz’ and ‘Raaz: The Mystery Continues’, will see the 33-year-old opposite Emraan Hashmi.
Bipasha collaborated with Vishesh Films for 2003 film ‘Jism’, and she worked with Vikram Bhatt in ‘Aetbaar’ which released in 2004.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oscars 2017: Asghar Farhadi's ‘The Salesman’ wins Best Foreign Language Film
- Oscars 2017: Jimmy Kimmel cracks Trump jokes as 89th Academy Awards
- Oscar 2017: Indian-origin actor Dev Patel loses Best supporting actor award to Mahershala Ali
- Donald Trump competing with Oscars with White House governors' ball
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone sizzle at pre-Oscars 2017 parties