Blake Fielder-Civil relieved drug didn`t kill Amy Winehouse
Los Angeles: Blake Fielder-Civil has confessed that he introduced his late Amy Winehouse to drugs. He is glad that drug content did not lead to her death.
Winehouse, who battled the problem of substance abuse, died of excessive alcohol content July 23 2011. She was found lying on the bed by one of her bodyguards and was later declared dead.
"I was the one who brought drugs into the relationship. When the toxicology results came back, I was relieved there were no drugs in her system," a website has quoted the 30-year-old as saying.
"I don`t know whether it absolves my guilt or responsibility. But it meant I didn`t kill my ex-wife," he added.
Civil was serving his jail sentence for burglary and carrying a fake gun when the singer died.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- It's a talent how Shah Rukh, Salman handle stardom: Anushka Sharma
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- Amber Heard reveals coming out as bisexual was difficult
- Baahubali 2: New poster featuring angry Prabhas unveiled! - See pic
- Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar to compete with Kapil Sharma by teaming up for new show?