Carrie Underwood makes marriage top priority
Los Angeles: Actress Carrie Underwood, who wed Canadian ice-hockey star Mike Fisher in July 2010, says marriage is her number one priority.
"You just have to make that your number one priority. You see each other when you can and you talk to each other as much as you can. You just have to commit and make it work," Underwood told people.com.
The couple is excited to have children and she admitted that while timing is a concern, they are happy to go with the flow.
"There is always something new to look forward to and something new to plan. (Having a baby) will just happen when it happens," said the 30-year-old.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jacqueline Fernandez in a black and white movie!
- See pic: Arjun Kapoor's selfie for a million followers!
- Will not endorse fairness products, says Anushka
- Kalam tribute blunder an honest mistake, says Anushka Sharma
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case