Charlize Theron hosts birthday party for son
Los Angeles: Actress Charlize Theron reportedly hosted a low profile party for son Jackson`s first birthday.
The party was hosted at the actress` Hollywood Hills pad and did not have more than 20 guests, including her friends and family members.
The 37-year-old had also invited some Hollywood actors like Sandra Bullock and Chelsea Handler.
"Sandra Bullock was one of the first guests to arrive with her son Louis. As they walked into the party, they bumped into Chelsea Handler who had also just arrived in a limousine," eonline.com quoted a source as saying.
"They all walked in together and headed for the backyard where children`s music was playing and kids were running around," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Elijah Wood fascinated with India's culture on maiden trip
- Unmissable! Dear Salman Khan fans, know what’s in store for you
- Know why ‘Dheere Dheere’ featuring Hrithik Roshan, Sonam Kapoor is a massive hit!
- Smiling selfie of a separating couple has gone viral
- Welcome Back movie review: Want to crack a rib with laughter fit? Watch it!