Cheryl Cole plans break from showbiz
London: Pop star Cheryl Cole is reportedly planning to take an extended break from showbiz.
The 29-year-old wants to "disappear from the limelight" for six months and won`t be recording new material or rejoining `The X Factor` in the UK or US, reported Digital Spy.
The news comes following the announcement that Girls Aloud are splitting up after releasing their Greatest Hits and completing the `Ten: The Hits Tour`.
"Cheryl`s a trouper when it comes to her work commitments and loves nothing more than making music and getting up on stage. But she feels now that she needs a break and an opportunity to recharge her batteries as she`s barely had any time off.
"She`s in no rush to record a new album and has ruled out rejoining the X Factor panel. Instead she`s going to go to America and spend time in LA with boyfriend Tre Holloway. She may even plan to do some travelling with him and spend time seeing the world.
Cole tweeted yesterday that she is "gonna take some time now to rest".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan returns to stun you! Check out Femina cover PIC
- Deepika Padukone looks incredibly stunning on the cover of Filmfare!
- Jackie Chan on the sets of ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ – See PICS
- Salman Khan introduces THIS child actor after Harshaali Malhotra – See PICS
- Salman Khan meets Jackie Chan – See PIC