Chris Brown sentenced to 90 days rehab stint
Washington: Chris Brown has been sentenced to 90 days in a rehab facility and periodic drug testing, it has been revealed.
The 24-year-old singer has to continue with 24 hours of community service each week, which remain from his assault of his then girlfriend Rihanna in 2009, Contactmusic reported.
Brown was first arrested on October 29 after he was accused of breaking a man`s nose, after his alleged victim attempted to jump into a photograph a fan was taking of Brown.
The `Kiss Kiss` hitmaker reportedly assaulted Isaac Parker and left him with facial injuries, before voluntarily checking himself into the rehab facility.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!