Chris Brown sentenced to 90 days rehab stint
Washington: Chris Brown has been sentenced to 90 days in a rehab facility and periodic drug testing, it has been revealed.
The 24-year-old singer has to continue with 24 hours of community service each week, which remain from his assault of his then girlfriend Rihanna in 2009, Contactmusic reported.
Brown was first arrested on October 29 after he was accused of breaking a man`s nose, after his alleged victim attempted to jump into a photograph a fan was taking of Brown.
The `Kiss Kiss` hitmaker reportedly assaulted Isaac Parker and left him with facial injuries, before voluntarily checking himself into the rehab facility.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonam Kapoor joins fight to make India hunger-free
- #Sandesh2Soldiers campaign: Aamir Khan, Salman and Akshay Kumar's special message to soldiers on Diwali
- Akshay Kumar is good health ambassador of 'Jaan Bachao' campaign
- Anushka Sharma singing 'Bulleya' to her pet dog is the cutest video you will see today!
- At 60, Mel Gibson all set to welcome ninth child!