Chris Rock curses out fan for charity
Los Angeles: Celebrities often go to great lengths for the sake of charity but ‘Rush Hour’ star Chris Rock did the unthinkable, he indulged in a cursing brawl with a fan to raise money for a good cause.
The star comedian cursed a fan, whom he had never met before, for USD 20,000 at Comedy Central’s autism benefit, ‘Night of Too Many Stars: An Overbooked Concert’.
During the event, Chris offered to call someone’s ex and curse him/her for dumping the person with the highest bid, reported Ace Showbiz online.
A young woman named Desiree won the bid and got on stage and asked Chris to curse out her ex-boyfriend, for posting pictures of himself and another woman on Facebook while he and Desiree were still together.
Once the call was connected, for about three minutes straight ‘The Longest Yard’ star launched a expletive filled tirade at Jeff, who happens to be his fan.
Other performers at the event which was held to raise money for education programs for autistic children and adults, were Stephen Colbert, Jimmy Fallon, Joel McHale and Sarah Silverman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Going vegan one of the best decisions I took: Shruti Haasan
- Angelina Jolie may star in 'Maleficent 2'
- Irrfan Khan unveils first look of his banned Bangladeshi film ‘Doob’
- Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt promote 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' like Dilliwallas!
- Zee Cine Awards 2017: Check out the nominations for the Viewers’ Choice categories