Cory Monteith`s mother thanks fans
Los Angeles: Cory Monteith`s mother, Ann McGregor, has thanked her late son’s fans for their comforting words following the actor’s death.
She took to micro-blogging website Twitter to express her feelings, reprots accesshollywood.com.
She tweeted: “I would like to thank all of Cory’s supporters at this extremely emotional time. Your support has been overwhelming...thank you!”
She condemned media reports regarding her plans for Cory’s ashes.
She wrote: “The person releasing articles relating to my feelings and thoughts on how to take care of Cory’s ashes has never been in contact with me. I have never met or spoken to this person. He does not represent me or my wishes."
Even Monteith’s girlfriend and `Glee` co-star Lea Michele also broke her Twitter silence July 29.
She tweeted: “Thank you all for helping me through this time with your enormous love and support. Cory will forever be in my heart.”
Monteith was found dead July 13 in his room at the Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel in Vancouver. He died due to an overdose of a mix of alcohol and heroin. He was 31.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What did I do?: Gwyneth Paltrow on being the most hated celeb
- I've never dated: Priyanka Chopra
- So cute! Check out Ajay Devgn, Kajol’s rare PDA moment
- Cuteness overloaded! ‘Choti nani’ Helen strikes a pose with baby Ahil in her arms
- Ranbir Kapoor – Katrina Kaif breakup: It’s getting worse – Know why