Crowd has scant respect for the departed: Big B
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan is unhappy with the way crowd behaved during Rajesh Khanna`s funeral procession.
Tweeting his anger, Big B wrote: "The funeral of Rajesh Khanna was poignant and crowded... the crowds were in throngs, with scant respect for the situation... pity !!"
While one would expect the crowd to comprise of fans of Rajesh Khanna who had come to pay last respects to the late superstar, Big B thinks otherwise.
"For the crowds it is always a moment of an event to see so many stars assemble... not one of respect to him that passed away," tweeted Amitabh.
Rajesh Khanna, fondly called Kaka by his family and friends, passed away Wednesday morning following a liver infection. He was 69.
The Bollywood`s first superstar was laid to rest at the Vile Parle crematorium Thursday. His grandson Aarav lit the pyre.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!