‘Dancer Deol’ Abhay turns 37!
New Delhi: Abhay Deol – one of the most versatile Bollywood actors hailing from the Deol family – turned a year older on 15th March.
The 37-year-old Deol – who, unlike his relatives in the film fraternity, can dance pretty well – made his debut in 2005 with ‘Socha Na Tha’.
Considered to be one of the finest actors in Hindi cinema, Abhay started his career with some light-hearted roles in movies like ‘Ahista Ahista’ and ‘Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd.’ but suddenly gravitated towards roles with a lot of depth – something not attempted by anybody in the Deol Khandan – with films like ‘Dev D’ and ‘Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye!’.
We wish Abhay a very happy birthday!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kangana Ranaut records statement with cops in connection with Hrithik's FIR
- First pictures of Bipasha and Karan as Mr & Mrs out! Check here
- Sushmita Sen is Farah Khan's 'best heroine'!
- Shraddha Kapoor feels grateful that her songs became huge hits!
- Gulshan Grover wishes the best for soon-to-be-married-- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover!