David Beckham won`t let daughter date
London: Soccer star David Beckham might have found the love of his life with wife Victoria Beckham, but he won`t let their daughter Harper date boys when she grows up.
Victoria and David`s 22-month-old daughter Harper is already in the news for her adorable and sweet looks but the footballer jokes that he will lock her up in a fairy castle to avoid any boys coming near her, reports thesun.co.uk.
"Absolutely not. She’s not going out. She’s going to be like Rapunzel up in the tower," David said.
The couple has three sons Brooklyn, 14, Romeo, 10, and eight-year-old Cruz. David says the boys are more independent.
"To have a daughter is a whole different thing. I’m not saying I love my daughter more, but the boys are independent," he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!