Deepika Padukone’s special ‘screening’ date with Ranveer Singh
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: They set the silver screen ablaze with their sizzling hot chemistry in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s magnum opus ‘Goliyon Ki Rasleela- Ram-leela’ last year, and have since then been believed to be a couple in real life too.
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh may not have admitted to being in a relationship as yet. But there is no smoke without fire, isn’t?
If the latest reports are anything to go by, then the dimpled hottie has organised a special screening of her latest- ‘Finding Fanny Fernandez’- for her alleged beau Ranveer.
The aforementioned film directed by Homi Adjania, also features the ‘Ram-leela’ hero playing Deepika’s husband. Ranveer’s character is however a cameo.
Deepika, who teamed up with Homi earlier for ‘Cocktail’, is mighty impressed with the way the filmmaker has treated the film and hence wants to show it to her real-life man.
Well, all we can say is that Deepika and Ranveer really look fabulous together. It seems it’s only a matter of time, when the two will publicly admit to being in love.
Until then, we can see them play man and wife in Homi’s ‘Finding Fanny Fernandez’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!
- 'Casino Royale' actress Caterina Murino was sleepless over rape cases in India
- Arjun Rampal's mother fights cancer, actor prays for her good health
- Adele plants kiss on fan's lips
- Hrithik Roshan's kids Hrehaan and Hridhaan emulate daddy dearest and we are loving it! See pic
- Whoa! Deepika Padukone meets Ranbir Kapoor, Fawad Khan on 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' sets?