Demi Lovato willing to sacrifice privacy to help fans
Los Angeles: Singer Demi Lovato says she won`t think about her privacy if a fan was in need.
The 21-year-old believes that fame has its own downside and it gets difficult to deal with it.
"Yeah, it`s been difficult. I`m not the type of person that loves the fame aspect of it. I would rather sacrifice my privacy to help people, not just with my music," eonline.com quoted Lovato as saying.
"Strictly from this point of view, from an inspirational point of view of sharing my story. I know that I have a purpose in the world," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina perfect for Ranbir, says Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Daddy Shah Rukh's message for daughter Suhana will melt your heart
- Watch: Why did Deepika Padukone make fun of Ranbir Kapoor?
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- People think I want publicity from talking about Jiah Khan: Sooraj