Demi Lovato willing to sacrifice privacy to help fans
Los Angeles: Singer Demi Lovato says she won`t think about her privacy if a fan was in need.
The 21-year-old believes that fame has its own downside and it gets difficult to deal with it.
"Yeah, it`s been difficult. I`m not the type of person that loves the fame aspect of it. I would rather sacrifice my privacy to help people, not just with my music," eonline.com quoted Lovato as saying.
"Strictly from this point of view, from an inspirational point of view of sharing my story. I know that I have a purpose in the world," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hindu group wants Atif Aslam concert cancelled
- Government has to decide who can work in India: Saif Ali Khan
- Tannishtha Chatterjee slams racist attack on TV show, channel apologises
- 'Mirzya' story needed fresh faces: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Ranbir Kapoor's family posts sweet messages for him on his birthday