Don`t speculate about second child, urges Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Mumbai: Actress Aishwarya Rai has urged everyone not to speculate about her second child after Aaradhya. She said that when such a moment comes she will make it known.
The actress was at an event to announce her association with a stem cell banking brand. Asked if she will opt for stem cell banking a second time, Aishwarya said: "I know what are you trying to ask. Whenever such a moment comes, you all will get to know. But please don`t speculate till then."
Aaradhya, who will turn two this November, is like a blessing for parents Aishwarya and her husband Abhishek Bachchan.
"Aaradhya is an absolute blessing in our lives and is a very, very special and loving fulfillment. You just have to be eternally grateful and thankful for the experience," the actress said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cheat days? John Abraham’s words will give you serious fitness goals – Read more
- Has this former Australian cricketer been approached for ‘Housefull 4’?
- Look what Karisma Kapoor has to say about sister Kareena Kapoor Khan’s baby
- Boy George 'devastated' over friend's suicide
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site