Evan Rachel Wood suffers `separation anxiety`
New York: Actress Evan Rachel Wood is struggling to get back into work mode as she suffers "separation anxiety" whenever she is away from her newborn child.
The 26-year-old took a four-month break from filming to spend the early days of her son`s life at home, but she recently returned to the promotional trail to support her new movie “Charlie Countryman”.
At a screening of the film here, Wood said she hates to leave her baby at home when she has work, reports contactmusic.com.
"I was lucky because I had done three films and got pregnant so I was like, `I`ve got stuff in the can. I`m taking a break,” she said.
"I`ve been having separation anxiety because I`m so used to him being right here all the time. They kind of become a part of you, you know,” she added.
The child, whose name Wood is yet to reveal, is her first with husband Jamie Bell.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Credit my weight loss to 'Bollywood pressure': Parineeti Chopra
- Watch: Queen's response to dare from Obamas is simply hilarious!
- Technology has opened up our cinema to everybody: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Birthday special: Anushka Sharma is the selfie queen of Bollywood! Here's a proof
- Priyanka Chopra attends White House Correspondents' dinner, gets clicked with President Obama