Forget Rs 100 crore club, Akshay Kumar is now a Rs 2,000 crore hero!
New Delhi: Going by the latest news trending since Saturday afternoon on the micro blogging site, Twitter, the year 2013 is proving to be a bag full of good news for veteran actor Akshay Kumar, who is currently basking in the success of his new film ‘Special 26’.
News has it that the Bollywood super star and A-list actor, who made his debut with ‘Khiladi’, has made Rs 2,000 crores till date. On Saturday, #Akshay2000crore topped the worldwide Twitter trends and it continues to be one of the top trends in India on the site.
The 45-year-old actor later thanked his fans and wrote on Twitter, "Honestly blessed to have you all Akkians in my life. Special thanks to my fan clubs who support me so much selflessly time & again. Thank you for the #Akshay2000crore tag only possible coz of you all."
Akshay Kumar’s films such as ‘Rowdy Rathore’ and ‘Oh My God’ have tasted monetary success by making a lot of money. And here’s wishing that the numbers continue to soar in the days to come.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Look what Karisma Kapoor has to say about sister Kareena Kapoor Khan’s baby
- Boy George 'devastated' over friend's suicide
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal