Gerard Butler`s fans want him in action films
Los Angeles: Scottish actor Gerard Butler says his fans wish he does more action films, but he admits he enjoys working in all types of movies.
The 44-year-old actor has worked in romantic films like ‘P.S. I Love You’, ‘Playing for Keeps’ and ‘The Ugly Truth’. But his fans want to see him in action films.
"More people tend to say, `Why the **** don`t you stop doing love stories? If I see you in another love story I`m going to put a knife through your brain,`" femalefirst.co.uk quoted Butler as saying.
"I have done a few romantic comedies until they`re coming out of my ****. But I really enjoy making them. I really enjoy making all types of movies," he added.
In his latest movie, ‘Olympus Has Fallen’, Butler plays an army ranger turned secret service agent who must save the President - played by Aaron Eckhart, from a terrorist attack on the White House.
When he watched the final edit, he admits he was shocked to see how violent his character Mike Banning was.
"I didn`t realise how many knives to the brain there were before I watched the movie. Then I was like, Holy f**k! I don`t seem to kill anyone in any other way!` But it`s a pretty effective way to kill somebody," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone's Hollywood debut 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' mints over $300 mn worldwide!
- 'Rangoon' has a great cast, feels Kangana Ranaut!
- 5 Cool things to do this Summer season!
- Arjun Kapoor goes black and white for 'Mubarakan'!
- Nach Balie 8: Monalisa rehearses with husband Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Katrina Kaif is BACK on FB! Here's what she has to say
- Mahira Khan’s cheap thrills sans ‘Raees’ Shah Rukh Khan - WATCH
- Shahid Kapoor's latest pic on Instagram will make your jaw drop!
- Saif Ali Khan REVEALS he might change son Taimur Ali Khan's name!
- Angelina Jolie cooks, eats tarantulas on live TV with children